Villa Bournella

Bournella is the latest “creation” from the talented architect/owner of Melolia and Manavra! Defying the standard format of villa descriptions this exceptional house is unique and truly romantic. Reached by a steep track up through the olive groves just outside the traditional village of Aghios Marcos Bournella commands a look-out position surveying the landscape for miles around. The indoor part of the house, in a stone two-storey building with a circular tower, is complimented by indoor/outdoor areas including a fully equipped kitchen, lounging day bed with home cinema and giant screen by the pool. The piιce de rιsistance must be the pool itself, gently sloping from a water depth of just 10cm, a wooden sunbathing jetty over the shallow section gives way to the swimming area plunging to a depth of over 2 metres. Infinity style, the pool overflows on the outer edge so that the stunning views are laid out below as you swim! Add to this a Jacuzzi bath set next to the pool (behind glass in cooler weather), wonderfully stylish design and dιcor.We would thoroughly recommend this house for honeymooners, anniversaries or just as an exceptional holiday villa for 2! Main house. Upper level living room and “hidden-away” kitchenette with fridge, electric hob. Master bedroom in the circular tower and adjacent shower room. Lower level (next to the pool) utility room with washing machine and small fridge, cloakroom with WC, Jacuzzi bath. Small gymnasium. The pool terrace area features a hanging day bed with mosquito net and above this, is the fully equipped outdoor kitchen with dining area. For a better view, check the Image Gallery

Coast/Beach
The beach nearby offers water sports of all kind, even paragliding. Alongside the coast you can find breathtaking beaches which offer you great nightlife and boat rental.

Golf
If you are golf enthusiasts a beautiful 18-hole golf course is 15 km away and waiting for you. We are going to provide you a full set of golf clubs for free (titleist clubs), and a golf-mate on demand. The golf course is the most beautiful in whole Greece and it attracts a big number of golf players from all around the world, it has a great landscape and it is also suited for walking.

Special Interest Holidays
Villa Bournella and sailing yacht: If you want to experience a day trip with our breathtaking sailing yacht, a brand new 52ft Dufour grand large, please contact us and as a client of our villa you get the stunning 30% discount for weekly bookings. The yacht is available with a skipper for day trips or week booking.

How to get there
17km from Corfu town and its airport.

Distances
The health care center is only 2.4 km away. There are only 200 meters separating the house from an old Byzantine church with beautiful alfresco. The house and its surroundings create a big deal of outdoor activities clouding hiking,walking and mountain biking. The “Panorama” bar offers… moon juice and the night life awaits you in 1.7 km of distance.

Further Details
Situated in the borders of the traditional village of San Marcos. The health care centre is only 2.4km away. There are only 200m separating the house from an old Byzantine church with beautiful affrescos.

Bedrooms:
Round bedroom (in the tower).

Bathrooms:
Bathroom with jacuzzi bath tub.

Kitchen:
Coffee maker, toaster, iron and board, 4 ring stove, blender, cooking utensils, fridge, hob, microwave, spices, grill, coffee grinder, oven, dishwasher, freezer, lobster pot.

Living Rooms:
Living room with two x sofas, huge home cinema from the Morocchian tent.

Cleaning/Towels/Linen/Maid service:
Towels and linen are included, the property is cleaned 2 times a week and the towels and linen are changed twice a week. The pool is cleaned by two times a week and PH checked tree times a week.

Amenities/Facilities:
Private Pool, Parking, Garden.

Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Hob/Stove, Iron, Microwave, Oven, Washing Machine.

Air Conditioning, Cot, High Chair, Internet Access, Room Fans, Satellite, Telephone.

Location Type:
Village.

 Outside

Commands a look-out position surveying the landscape for miles around.

The outdoors is complimented by, lounging floating day bed, home cinema 2 x sofas. Infinity style pool. Dining veranda.

Prices starts from 1960 euros per week.  Advance deposit of the 30% of the total amount is required to validate booking. The rest 70% of the amount one month before your arrival date.